Looking for a freelance digital expert within the fashion or lifestyle industry to build 1/OFF's e-commerce and social media channels with!
About working at 1/OFF
1/OFF is an upcycled fashion label. We transform high end vintage to contemporary design. All the pieces are unique and made from highly curated vintage by a team of couture makers.
Started in 2019 with the idea that fashion should no longer be disposable but part of an eternal cycle of inspiration. After our first fashion week we started working with department stores and multi brands all over the world, with the aim of bringing unique products and creativity back to the shop floors. We are currently stocked at stores like; Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and 10 Corso Como.
Our HQ is in Amsterdam on the Egelantiersgracht and we are working with a young team of creative professionals. A drive to innovate and continously finding new ways to use existing resources to create beautiful products with.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone with a feeling for the brand who will be responsible and manage the total cycle of our e-commerce and it’s stakeholders.
This is not a regular job, we are looking for an entrepreneur who will be part of the journey of building a unique concept in the fashion industry and will work closely with the founder to build a successful e-commerce and online experience.
You will be accountable for achieving bottom line financial objectives while managing the day to day operations of the E-Commerce business and E-Marketing. Responsible for the strategic planning, development, execution related to all components of 1/OFF e-commerce. Liaise with the founder and third party organizations to devise the strategic direction of 1/OFF online experience and growth.
- E-commerce merchandise
- Website optimization
- Google analytics / Google business management
- Optimize roadmap for customers
- Managing social media content + planning
- Managing advertising
- Managing email marketing
- Organizing the product photo shoot
- Making sure all the content needed is briefed in to the relevant stakeholders
- Customer service management
- Sales reports monthly
- Quarterly strategy and budget meeting
Option to have intern(s) working for you.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- E-commerce and social media experience
- Feeling for imagery/storytelling
- (Google) Analytical skills (basic)
- Project management
- Professional level of English
- Understanding of the fashion industry
- Drive to innovate and think out of the box
- Shopify experience is a pre
- Adobe Design experience (basic)
On freelance basis / time to be discussed
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in building this unique concept online and become part of our journey.