E-Commerce Manager (Part-Time/Freelance)
Job Title: E-Commerce Manager
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Job Type: Part-Time / Freelance
1/OFF IS A FASHION LABEL ROOTED IN THE UPCYCLE MOVEMENT. CELEBRATING THE LEGACY OF GRAND DESIGNERS, WE TRANSFORM HIGH-END VINTAGE GARMENTS INTO CONTEMPORARY DESIGN.
Founded in 2019, 1/OFF’s vision is rooted in the ideology that fashion items are no longer disposable, but part of an eternal cycle of ingenuity.
Our items are sourced and curated from around the world and (re)imagined by a team of talented couture makers. With that each garment holds onto a unique heritage, whilst being shaped by the contemporary design identity of the brand. Every piece is therefore truly one of a kind.
1/OFF sees themselves as part of a fashion ecosystem, helping brands to extend the longevity of their pieces, and enabling people to actively participate in creating circularity. All whilst forming the zeitgeist that is to come.
As E-Commerce Manager you play a vital role in the online presence of 1/OFF. You oversee the entirety of the brand’s online e-commerce channels and you will be a part of our marketing team focusing on promoting 1/OFF through branding, advertising, content creation, sales support, and analytics.
Furthermore you will be in direct contact with our CEO and be a member of our dynamic, ambitious team located in Amsterdam.
Within our team we are looking for a Part-Time E-Commerce Manager. Our Digital E-commerce team plays a key role in the strong online product presentation of our brand. The team has a big impact on the success of our webstore by implementing data driven insights from online customer behaviour into an optimal presentation of our garments.
You will play a leading part in achieving results on our website and therefore will be responsible for:
- The online growth of our webshop with a vision on expansion;
- Determine, monitor and fine-tune e-commerce objectives & strategy;
- Supporting various operational activities such as: content, website adjustments, email marketing, online advertising campaigns.
- Annual forecasting, along with marketing the promotion plan;
Monitoring & control online channels.
- HBO work and thinking level;
- You have a commercial eye, flexible and result-oriented;
- You have an inherent understanding of the ever evolving nature of the fashion industry;
- Completed education in the direction of (online) Sales, Marketing or Communication preferably with a focus on the fashion industry;
- Have you not taken any of the aforementioned programs or are you not educationally specialised in the fashion industry? Then please demonstrate your knowledge with relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with Shopify is a strong plus;
- Expertise in e-business, marketing and information systems;
- Willing to carry out operational activities outside of strategic and tactical activities;
- You try to take an innovative approach;
- Strong in analysing raw data and converting the insights into understandable language;
- You have good knowledge of the fundamentals of digital commerce and understand how digital content concepts work.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A function for 16 hours a week;
- A professional and fast-growing working environment with an informal atmosphere and ambitious colleagues. An organisation with short communication lines, where you get all the space you need to develop;
- A dynamic work environment
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a dynamic, creative and results-driven individual with an inherent eye for sales within the high-end market of the fashion industry. Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience, to email@example.com. Kindly include "e-commerce manager" in the subject line of your email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps in the selection process.
Join our team at 1/OFF and be part of an exciting and fast-paced fashion environment where your skills and expertise will make a significant impact on our joint successes. We look forward to welcoming you on the team