Sales Manager (Full-Time)
Job Title: Sales Manager
Company: 1/OFF Paris
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Job Type: Full-Time
1/OFF IS A FASHION LABEL ROOTED IN THE UPCYCLE MOVEMENT. CELEBRATING THE LEGACY OF GRAND DESIGNERS, WE TRANSFORM HIGH-END VINTAGE GARMENTS INTO CONTEMPORARY DESIGN.
Founded in 2019, 1/OFF’s vision is rooted in the ideology that fashion items are no longer disposable, but part of an eternal cycle of ingenuity.
Our items are sourced and curated from around the world and (re)imagined by a team of talented couture makers. With that each garment holds onto a unique heritage, whilst being shaped by the contemporary design identity of the brand. Every piece is therefore truly one of a kind.
1/OFF sees themselves as part of a fashion ecosystem, extending the longevity of a garment, and enabling people to actively participate in creating circularity. All whilst forming the zeitgeist that is to come.
As a Sales Manager at 1/OFF, you will be responsible for driving sales growth. Development of the B2B sales in the Benelux markets and fostering the customer relationship of our international house accounts. You will play a vital role in achieving sales targets, growing the customer relationships and maintaining the brand’s image. You will be in direct contact with our CEO and be a member of our dynamic, ambitious team located in Amsterdam.
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies to maximise revenue and achieve sales targets.
- Create and implement sales plans, promotions, and events to drive new clients and increase sales;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Stay updated on current fashion trends, product knowledge, and industry developments to provide valuable insights;
- Monitor and analyse sales performance, identify areas of improvement, and propose corrective actions to optimise results.;
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and merchandising, to align strategies and enhance the customer experience;
- Handle customer inquiries, complaints, and returns in a professional and timely manner
- HBO work and thinking level;
- Previous (3 years) experience as a Sales Manager or similar role in the fashion industry;
- In-depth knowledge of the fashion market, current trends, and customer preferences;
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Exceptional customer service skills and a passion for delivering a memorable shopping experience;
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyse sales data and make data-driven decisions;
- Proficient in using sales management software and other computer applications;
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required during sales periods
WHAT WE OFFER
- A function for 32 - 40 hours a week;
- A professional and fast-growing working environment with an informal atmosphere and ambitious colleagues. An organisation with short communication lines, where you get all the space you need to develop;
- A dynamic work environment
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a dynamic, creative and results-driven individual with an inherent eye for sales within the high-end market of the fashion industry. Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include "Sales Manager" in the subject line of your email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps in the selection process.
Join our team at 1/OFF and be part of an exciting and fast-paced fashion environment where your skills and expertise will make a significant impact on our joint successes. We look forward to welcoming you on the team!